We haven’t stacked the Leanbean fat burner with large doses of pointless ingredients.
Instead we’ve done the research, and included ingredients that have valid health claims in the EU. This includes a clinically proven dose of the appetite suppressant Glucomannan, alongside essential minerals and vitamins like Choline, Zinc and Vitamin B6/B12.
Want to know more about what’s in Leanbean? Scroll down to read about the Leanbean ingredients in full…
3000mg – Glucomannan
Glucomannan, is a dietary fibre that comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
This fibrous substance is one of the most well-loved ingredients in the wellness sector and has been subject to many different studies.
- It is a very popular choice with health enthusiasts and is often used as part of an energy restricted diet.
- It is best to consume Glucomannan with plenty of water and at least several hours before going to bed.
Choline is not classed as a vitamin or mineral, however it is an important nutrient that is synthesized by the liver. Choline is central to a variety of different bodily processes such as the transport of fats and the removal of cholesterol from the body.
Our bodies do not produce enough Choline on their own which means that we must supplement our intake through the food we consume or other sources. Choline has a number of potential benefits for those who are dieting:
- Choline has been shown to contribute to normal fat metabolism.
- Choline has been shown to support a normal homocysteine metabolism.
Chromium is an essential trace mineral, which has been shown to support normal macronutrient metabolism, one of the main objectives of a healthy diet.
- Recent evidence also demonstrates that chromium can contribute to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
Vitamin B6, B12
The B complex of vitamins plays an important role in healthy bodyweight, in particular they have been shown to be fundamental in helping you achieve a normal, energy yielding metabolism.
- Optimal levels of Vitamin B are also key to reducing tiredness and fatigue, the goal of anyone looking to stay fit and healthy.
- Evidence also suggests that Vitamin B can support muscle function as well as contributing to the normal function of the nervous system.
Chloride is an electrolyte or electrically charged mineral. Electrolytes play a role in keeping you hydrated and healthy. Chloride works with other electrolytes such as potassium and aids stomach cells in the production of Hydrochloric Acid.
As a result…
- Chloride has been shown to contribute towards normal digestion.
Leading food and drug authorities have also recently issued an advisory notice recommending the use of Potassium Chloride instead of salt in food manufacturing.
Zinc is a key mineral found in a number of different plant and animal foods. An adequate Zinc intake may be essential in aiding immunity as well as reducing inflammation.
When it comes to your fitness goals, some of the following benefits have been identified:
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Zinc also contributes to normal synthesis of protein, one of the bedrocks of supporting healthy muscle.
Nearly all drinking coffee is made from roasted coffee beans, and it is this process that turns them brown. Unfortunately, it is also the process where the magic is lost as many of the healthy compounds disappear during the roasting process.
Thankfully green coffee high in antioxidants and in particular it is rich in chlorogenic acid meaning it is a very popular ingredient in dietary supplements.
Chlorogencic Acid has been subject to a number of controlled studies assessing its potential effect on body composition. Green Coffee also contains a small amount of caffeine.
Many male fat burners use large amounts of a substance called ‘Caffeine Anhydrous’, for a lot of women large doses of this stimulant can cause unwelcome side effects.
- Turmeric is a healthy alternative known as ‘The Golden Goddess’ and is a thermogenic spice that has been used for centuries.
- Most importantly, it includes an antioxidant called Curcumin, the substance which is responsible for its rich golden colour. Curcumin has been studied extensively for its potential health benefits.
Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit that is often used to improve the culinary experience of food, leaving you feeling more satisfied. What’s more the skin of the fruit is high in a substance called Hydroxycitric acid.
With 100mg per daily serving Leanbean contains a generous dose of this popular ingredient.
This little berry packs a powerful punch and is native to Central and South America, where it has been consumed by Amazonian tribes for centuries.
Piperine is an extract of black pepper and is responsible for its distinct taste. Various research papers have identified Piperine’s role in bioavailability.
In simple terms Piperine has been included as it is known to aid the body when it comes to absorbing other vital nutrients, helping to boost the effects of Leanbean’s other ingredients.
Order Leanbean Today
Professionally formulated for women, Leanbean harnesses the power of nature to help you burn fat.
Take 2 capsules with at least 1 to 2 glasses of water (8 fluid ounces), 3 times per day, 30 minutes before Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Do not exceed stated dose. For adults only. Consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medications or remedies.
Send us any query you have, or alternatively have a little look at some of the questions, we get a lot.
All our parcels are sent out by a tracked delivery service complete with your tracking number.
*Disclaimer: All testimonials and reviews displayed on this website are 100% genuine. Product results may vary on an individual basis, as products are intended for use alongside a diet and exercise regime.