When it comes to losing weight, it is hard business. Know what makes it even harder? Being female.
Yes, we’ve said it…
Women are inherently dealt a stacked deck when it comes to fat loss, since our bodies are fundamentally different from men in a couple of ways, it makes it harder to achieve the body of our dreams.
The fact of the matter is much of the weight loss advice you will find is more appropriate for men interested in achieving ripped muscles.
But as a woman this is not your goal.
The good news is, we have put together some of the best fat loss tips for females you can find anywhere, and ones that you might not have already considered when trying to lose weight.
Ready to arm yourself with the knowledge required for a bikini body?
Here are some of the best weight loss secrets for women…
1. Women Crave More Than Men
It is well known that a pregnant woman can develop the strangest cravings, and this is often attributed to the growing baby. However, what is less understood is the role hormones have on cravings, since there are distinct differences between male and female cravings.
The fact is:
Men typically crave bulkier or savory meals; whilst this isn’t an ideal way to get your calories in, it is still the lesser evil as these foods are more likely to be loaded with protein, generous amounts of fat and less carbohydrates.
Women’s cravings are vastly different[R]:
Think of it like this – sugar and spice and everything nice! That sums it up in a nutshell. That means candy, chocolate, ice cream and packaged goods that have a sweet kick. Know what complicates it even more? Hormonal variations during the monthly menstrual cycle.
Female fat loss tip – Leanbean
So the key question, How to lose fat?
A great plan of action for is to start off by:
- Eliminate sources of sugar and fast digesting carbs that you can absolutely do without – think of soda and sugary drinks.
- Increase your protein consumption in order to reduce your appetite and burn more calories.
2. Females Have A Slower Metabolism Than Men
Another key consideration to keep in mind when planning for weight loss is the fact that women are genetically programmed to have a lower metabolic rate[R], and they burn less calories daily at rest.
This gets even harder with age, meaning that female fat loss for women over 40 can be doubly difficult.
Why do women find it harder to lose weight?
It boils down to differences in body composition. Men, thanks to higher levels of natural testosterone have a greater amount of lean muscle, as well as lower body fat percentages…
A woman’s body naturally has lower muscle mass and greater fat, and evolutionary trait that helps prepare her for childbirth. This is why for female fat loss your workout and diet plan need to be on point!
Female fat loss tip – Leanbean
Here are a few suggestions if you’re looking to lose fat fast in a week.
* High intensity interval training can help shock your body into rapid weight loss – it is much better than regular cardio as the after burn effect will help you lose calories far quicker.
*Lifting weights to create toned muscle and improve metabolic rate at rest.
3. High Estrogen Levels Can Cause Weight Gain
Estrogen is the primary female hormone and is the one that could bring your weight loss efforts to a screeching halt…
In premenopausal women, estrogen is produced primarily by the ovaries, but to a lesser extent also by fat cells. What this means is that women with a higher percentage of body fat are likely to have greater levels of blood estrogen, making it harder to lose weight.
In young women estrogen causes body fat to be distributed around areas of the hips and buttocks[R].
This is likely not helped by the fact that this hormone has somewhat of a blunting effect on the thyroid gland[R], which plays a key role in regulating a number of metabolic processes.
The best way to make estrogen your ace, and not your handicap is to ensure you do not gain more fat than you need. Start with carbohydrate restriction, and incorporate weightlifting exercises with short burst high intensity interval training and you have a solid strategy in place.
Female fat loss tip – Leanbean
Here are a few ways that should help prevent toxic estrogen exposure:
- Eat more cruciferous vegetables including Broccoli, Cauliflower and cabbage.
- Limit processed foods and ready meals – Xenoestrogens are found in packaging associated with these types of products.
- Supplement your diet with estro blockers like Green Tea, Vitamin B and Turmeric.
4. Intermittent Fasting For Female Weight Loss
Intermittent fasting can be one of the easiest dietary interventions you make that contributes to weight loss.
One of the easiest ways to start is via the “Leangains” style approach, which involves fasting completely from food for 14 hours each day [R].
It is very easy actually:
The rest of the day (in this case 10 hours) you spend re-feeding in order to prevent the body’s starvation survival mechanism from kicking in.
This is also an easy way to reduce calorie consumption each day so that you come closer hitting your lean body goals.
5. You Can Burn Fat Fast At Home
If you have a busy work and home life this may include keeping a house, raising children and juggling a full-time job.
Where do you find the time to go to the gym?
Simple. Bring the gym to you. You can get an effective total body workout using anything but the resistance your body provides.
The key is to create a high intensity training circuit of around 20 mins that you can repeat easily several times a week
As you progress, you can then invest in a few pieces of workout equipment that may help you along the way, such as a set of adjustable dumbbells.
Make it simple and enjoyable:
Have your workouts while watching your favorite TV show, or while that meal simmers on the stove, or the baby sleeps. With such an arrangement you have enough to go very far and see a significant amount of weight loss.
That brings us to the end of our top 5 tips for female fat loss.
What have we learned?
Well, above all else you need to have a strategy. Winging it may work for a short period of time, but you are unlikely to see meaningful and long-term weight loss like that.
Wanting to quickly burn fat from your stomach and hips?
Regular workouts as well healthy eating and the right supplementation will help you get faster results than ever before.
Use Leanbean for 90 days.
See Results, or your money back
Getting beach-ready does not have to be an impossible quest. Leanbean will give your body the natural boost it needs to start burning fat. What’s more, if you use Leanbean four times a day for 3 months and don’t think it’s helped you get results we’ll give you a refund.
- Want to get healthier? Forget willpower and focus on CONSISTENCY insteadThe secret to long term success is CONSISTENT habits designed to make failure a THING OF THE PAST 🙌 How’s your fitness regime going? If you’re one of 95% of people whose diet fails, your answer is probably “not so well..!” And you know what? That’s OK. Getting healthier is hard, and it’s not something […]
- “Natural” fat burners: What they are and what you need to knowHarness the power of nature to achieve your body goals 🙌🌴 When you’re researching fat burners you’ll notice that some products claim to be “all natural.” Maybe you’ve asked yourself, “what is a natural fat burner?” Or more importantly, “what’s so special about them?” In this blog post we’ll break things down for you. We’ll […]
- What is keto? Everything you need to know about the keto diet for weight lossA keto diet forces your body to burn fat rather than carbs 🍔💥 Look at fat burners on Amazon and you’ll see tons of products that claim to be ‘keto friendly’. But what does it mean? At the very top level, keto is short for two things: Ketosis: a metabolic state where your body burns […]
- The Best Keto Supplements for Weight LossThe popular keto diet has been on fire for a number of years, with everyone jumping on the low carb bandwagon to try to lose weight.
- How To Get Rid of Thigh Fat Fast and EffectivelyTable of Contents Success!Order Leanbean TodayHow To Get Rid of Thigh Fat Fast and EffectivelyBest Phentermine Alternatives – A complete guide to over the counter diet pills!Choosing the Best Fat Burner for WomenThe Best Vitamins To Support Your Weight Loss Goals Join…
*Disclaimer: All testimonials and reviews displayed on this website are 100% genuine. Product results may vary on an individual basis, as products are intended for use alongside a diet and exercise regime.