ALL NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS FORMULA
TAILORED TO WOMEN
Garcinia cambogia is a tropical fruit that is known to improve the culinary experience of food and leave you feeling more satisfied after a meal. What’s more the skin of the fruit is naturally high in a substance called Hydroxcitric acid, this has been shown to be effective in a number of ways:
- By helping to block fat producing enzymes making it harder for the body to produce fat.
- By supporting your body’s natural ability to produce Serotonin, that in turn can help reduce appetite and cravings.
- A 16 week study found that Garcinia Cambogia helped 44 randomly chosen subjects to reduce visceral and subcutaneous fat, without any of them suffering a relapse in the 4 weeks after stopping use.
1. K, Hayamizu, et al. Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial 2003.
2. L, Chuah, et al. Updates on Antiobesity Effect of Garcinia Origin (−)-HCA 2013.
Many male fat burners use large amounts of a substance called ‘Caffeine Anhydrous’, for a lot of women large doses of this stimulant can cause unwelcome side effects.
- Turmeric is known as ‘The Golden Goddess’ and is a warming spice that has been used for centuries, it has been shown to help raise your body temperature and speed metabolism naturally.
- Most importantly, it includes an antioxidant called Curcumin, the substance which is responsible for its rich golden colour. Curcumin reduces chronic metabolic inflammation commonly associated with obesity.
- New studies have shown it helps the body to create more healthy brown fat cells, something that naturally reduce in women as they get older.
3. F, Pierro, et al. Potential role of bioavailable curcumin in weight loss and omental adipose tissue decrease… 2015.
4. S, Wang, Curcumin promotes browning of white adipose tissue in a norepinephrine-dependent way. 2015.
Too often overlooked in the world of weight loss. This little berry packs a powerful punch. This superfood is native Central and South America where it has been consumed by Amazonian tribes for centuries.
It is naturally high in fiber and essential fatty acids, something that contributes to your ability to “burn fat more efficiently, process food more quickly, cut down on cravings, and boost metabolism.”
Studies have shown that Acai can help:
- Reduce fasting glucose and insulin levels
- Reduce cholesterol
- Increase plasma antioxidant capacity
Acai Berries have also been shown to optimise digestion and are a great source of electrolytes meaning you get the added benefit of an energy boost to fuel your workouts.
5. J, Udani, et al. Effects of Açai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) berry preparation on metabolic parameters in a healthy overweight population: A pilot study. 2011.
6. E, Sadowska-Krępa, et al. Effects of supplementation with acai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) berry-based juice blend on the blood antioxidant defence capacity and lipid profile in junior hurdlers. A pilot study. 2011.
Nearly all drinking coffee is made from roasted coffee beans, and it is this process that turns them brown. Unfortunately it is also the process where the magic is lost as many of the healthy compounds are lost…
Green coffee beans are simply regular coffee beans that haven’t been roasted.
As a result green coffee is naturally higher in antioxidants and in particular it is rich in chlorogenic acid, a substance that has strong links to weight loss.
Studies have shown that chlorogenic acid can help:
- Reduce the absorption of fat from the diet and fat stored in the liver.
- Lower blood sugar and prevent insulin spikes.
- Improve the function of the fat burning hormone adiponectin.
Furthermore a human study of 30 overweight individuals split into two groups found significant weight loss over a 12 week period.
The group receiving green coffee lost 5.4kg of bodyweight compared with just 1.7kg for those receiving regular coffee. They also saw a 3.6% of body fat compared with just 0.7% for the regular coffee drinkers.
7. T, Erling. The Effect of Chlorogenic Acid Enriched Coffee on Glucose Absorption in Healthy Volunteers and Its Effect on Body Mass When Used Long-term in Overweight and Obese People. 2007.
8. S, Stohs. A Review of Natural Stimulant and Non‐stimulant Thermogenic Agents. 2016.
Leanbean includes four proven appetite suppressants. This includes Glucomannan, a super fibre that comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
Various studies have shown it to be a brilliant aid for healthy weight loss. It works by bulking up the food you eat and making you feel fuller for longer, thereby stopping you from eating too many calories.
- Glucomannan has also been shown to help naturally reduce your blood sugar after a meal, this is crucial when it comes to removing excess fat from the body.
- A study published in the international journal of obesity conducted an 8 week trial of Glucomanan.The people in the Glucomanan group lost on average 5.5 pounds of weight whilst those in the placebo group actually gained 1.5 pounds on average.
- The study also showed that cholesterol was significantly reduced amongst those who had taken Glucomanan.
9. W, Gene-Jack, et al. Evidence of gender differences in the ability to inhibit brain activation elicited by food stimulation 2009.
10. D, Walsh, et al. Effect of glucomannan on obese patients: A clinical study. 1984.
Green Tea Extract
Green Tea is recognised as a phenomenon in the world of weight loss, it is made with the leaves of a plant found in Asia and is less processed than regular tea meaning that it retains many more nutrients.
- It contains ingredients called Catechins which have been shown to increase your resting metabolism. Catechins work by increasing levels of a substance called norepinephrine in order to promote fat burning. The most potent of Catechins is ECGG, it’s been shown to kick-start enzymes that trigger adipose cells to release fat.
- Green Tea does also naturally include a small amount of Caffeine, this supports the Catechins in the break-down of fat due to its effects on your body temperature.
- Green Tea offers the added bonus of helping to boost your energy reserves, allowing you to burn more calories when exercising. AND the relatively low levels of Caffeine mean you are far less likely to experience jitters.
11. A, Hodgson, et al. The Effect of Green Tea Extract on Fat Oxidation at Rest and during Exercise: Evidence of Efficacy and Proposed Mechanisms 2013.
12. E, Jówko. Green Tea Catechins and Sport Performance. 2015.
13. N, Ota, et al. Daily consumption of tea catechins improves aerobic capacity in healthy male adults: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial. 2016.
This powerful detox aid is has recently generated a lot of interest for its weight loss pedigree. In particular it is known for its ability to increase metabolism and suppress appetite simultaneously.
- Cayenne Pepper is primarily known to be great at turning up your metabolism something that helps you burn more fat by turning it into fuel. One particular study showed that it can boost your metabolic rate by up to 20%.
- Scientists in Quebec, Canada also found that people who had cayenne pepper for breakfast had a reduced appetite throughout the day and ate fewer calories as a result.
14. M, Yoshioka. Effects of red pepper on appetite and energy intake. 1999.
15. R, Mattes, et al. The effects of hedonically acceptable red pepper doses on thermogenesis and appetite. 2010.
Piperine is an extract of black pepper and is responsible for its distinct taste. A 2010 study concluded that black pepper ‘suppresses the effect of body fat accumulation mainly through the action of piperine’.
And Korean researchers have shown that piperine can help:
- Disrupt the activity of genes that regulate the formation of new white fat cells.
- What’s more Piperine is known to aid your body when it comes to absorbing other vital nutrients, helping to boost the effects of Leanbean’s other ingredients.
16. L, Nogara, et al. Piperine’s mitigation of obesity and diabetes can be explained by its up-regulation of the metabolic rate of resting muscle. 2016.
Raspberry Ketones are a natural substance that make raspberries red and gives them their aroma. They have been shown to be effective when it comes to:
- Increasing lipolysis (the breakdown of fat), primarily by making the cells more sensitive to the effects of the fat burning hormone norepinephrine.
- Making the fat cells release more of the hormone adiponectin.
Adiponectin is released by fat cells and is believed to help regulate metabolism and blood sugar levels. Slim people have much higher levels of adiponectin than people who are overweight and studies have also shown that people with low levels of adiponectin are more at risk of getting type 2 diabetes, a fatty liver and even heart disease.
17. K, Park. Raspberry ketone increases both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. 2010.
18. C, Morimoto. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone. 2005.
Chromium is an essential trace mineral, which has been shown to slow the rate at which sugar is released into the blood, one of the main objectives of a healthy diet.
- Recent evidence also demonstrates that chromium improves insulin signalling something that is crucial in allowing your body to properly utilise glucose. People who suffer from poor insulin signalling are more likely to be overweight and susceptible to type 2 diabetes.
- Studies comparing chromium picolinate vs other forms of chromium found it to be the most effective at controlling glucose. It was also observed that chromium picolinate is better absorbed by the body.
19. K, Brownley, et al. A double-blind, randomized pilot trial of chromium picolinate for binge eating disorder: results of the Binge Eating and Chromium (BEACh) study. 2013.
20. S, Clark, et al. Molecular Mechanisms of Chromium in Alleviating Insulin Resistance. 2012.
Vitamin B6, B 12
The B complex of vitamins plays an important role in cleansing the body of toxins, in particular they have been shown to be vital in removing chemicals from the liver and kidneys.
- They are also fundamental in helping your body to block carbohydrates and turn blood sugar into energy.
- There is also evidence to suggest that Vitamin B6 can improve sleep (something that is vital to recovery after workouts) by helping you to convert an essential amino acid called L-Tryptophan into Serotonin.
21. H, Lukaski, et al. Vitamin and mineral status: Effects on physical performance. Nutrition. 2004.
Order Leanbean Today
Professionally formulated for women, Leanbean harnesses the power of nature to help you burn fat.
Take 1 capsule four times a day with a meal or snack.For optimum results take daily and consistently.
Do not exceed stated dose. For adults only. Consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medications or remedies.
INGREDIENTS: Glucomannan, Green Coffee Extract, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Powder, Capsule Shell (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose), Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Powder (Curcuma Longa), Acai Berry Extract 10:1, Cayenne Powder (Capsicum Frutescens), Raspberry Extract (20% Ketones), Anti Caking Agent (Magnesium Sterate), Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum), Anti Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Maltodextrin DE (Bulking Agent), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Chromium (Chromium Picolinate), Vitamin B12 (Dicalcium Phosphate, Cyanocobalamin).